Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Mxsmanic wrote:

John Doe writes:

Without question, someone giving away 6% of personal wealth that
they could not spend in 10 lifetimes is meaningless.

How much money does he have to give away before it meets your
personal definition of meaningful?

It might be meaningful to Bill Gates, but (hopefully) not because he
feels a loss. I'm really not sure what the amount would be for it to
cause Bill Gates to worry that he is going to run out of money. It's
just not meaningful like giving of your time is meaningful.

Bill Gates is an inspiration. Whenever I feel like I don't have
enough, I simply remember that Bill Gates needs mo' money too.