Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

class bigot

name caller

Typical snip job from the ultimate 'name caller' troll.

If you feel you have to jump to the defense of these poor
helpless folks, then go for it. Shrug.

Utter nonsense. No one claimed [Bill Gates] was 'helpless' and,
for all I know, he might be able to pound you into the sand with
one hand, count money on the other, and

walk and eat pie at the same time

http://www.bitstorm.org/gates/

befuddle you with an extended vocabulary all at the same time...

while eating pie

No reason to let facts get in the way of a good solid prejudice,
eh?

Says someone who cannot even except the extremely well known and
decided in stone fact that Microsoft Windows is a monopoly.

Since I have refused to discuss the matter with you you haven't a clue what
I may or may not think or 'accept' and you inventing lies isn't going to
change that fact either.