Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Craftsman Hand Tools

As an ex professional mechanic, I will say I hate snap simply for their high
polish, slippery tools. If you work with your hands all day, you could about
grab a cactus without problems. Last thing you need is something slippery. I
like ratchets and breaker bars with big sharp knurling and wrenches with a
large, fat cross section. Snap-On ratchets have those small, slick handles
and their wrenches are thin and oval. Great designs to slip and hurt
yourself. Alright for working on cars I guess where you really don't have to
put much effort into anything but lousy for the big stuff.

"Leon" wrote in message
om...

Um like the Mac, Matco, or Snap-On truck is going to be on the spot when
you break one of their tools? I admit the more expensive tools feel

better
when turning wrenches all day long but if you get the better polished
Craftsman you would have a hard time telling the difference.