Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default Burnin' down my BP (how I know there is a god...)

"Ignoramus27731" wrote in message
You can buy electronic DC motor drivers, ebay seller lisa_ctrsurplus
has them, I think. She is really good. Not too much money given what
you already spent.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:17:53 -0500, Proctologically Violated©®

wrote:
Awl--

I have empirical (probabilistic) proof that there is a god:

My life could not *possibly* be *this miserable* by *chance alone*--this
**** has GOT to be choreographed somehow... goodgawd....

Why not? You earned it!

So I just burntid out the goddamm electronics for the powerfeed on

m'BP--a
BP powerfeed, in fact, w/ the BP ancient electronics (box on the BP

base).

Chuckle!
I agree. Proof positive there's a God, and you're paying the price for your
amorality.

When you've lived as long as I have, you'll begin to understand there's a
price you pay for not doing the right thing. What you're experiencing is
typical of what happens to losers, and I'm loving it.

Repent!!! g

Harold