Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Burnin' down my BP (how I know there is a god...)

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:17:53 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Small silver lining to this:
I've yet to hook my Kalamazoo automatic cut-off saw, w/ it's own share of
electronics, which I now KNOW that I'm going to have to re-wire to avoid a
similar problem. What a pita, but forwarned now should avoid more smoke.
In general, it really is a pain, taking 208 V New York City stuff, and
running it outside of the city on 240 V w/ rotaries.

My Qs:

Any easy standard fix for this powerfeed?

A couple of the fellas on RCM have done circuit diagrams of the
various models of the BP power feeds..yes..there are "several"

On the other hand..the import powerfeeds you get from MSC etc etc are
fairly cheap..and they are easy to install. I think even Harbor
Freight sells one for a couple hundred bucks.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner