Posted to alt.home.repair
A.D.C.

Default Blown fuse

classic signs of insecurity and an inferiority complex...when proven wrong
or embarrassed, resorts to physical threats behind the supposed veil of
anonymity.

I'd love to come visit. Please post your address and telephone number,
Bubba.

"Bubba" ReMoVe wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:14:53 -0600, "R. Gregg Reed"
wrote:

Bubba ReMoVe
wrote in
m:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:58:38 -0600, "R. Gregg Reed"
wrote:

Thanks to Bubba? Every post I've read by him has been smart ass and no
help.

I tend to be sarcastic to people that have no business doing what they
are doing when it could mean electrocution, shock and death.

And yet you still gave me information, poor as it was. And a guy who
posted before me who was having problems installing a register didn't
seem to be in imminent danger of death, and you told him to stick caulk
in his ears.

You're just a pathetic little man who tries to make himself feel
important by putting people down on Usenet, knowing full well that you
wouldn't DARE say anything like that to anyone in real life. I pity you.

You are more than welcome to come visit me anytime. Id be happy to
show you exactly how "small" I am. I would also like to tell you in
person what I told you on here. Im not shy in the least. Plan on
giving out your Christmas presents early because you wont be waking up
till sometime after the new year. Sweet dreams you pussy.
Care for the offer?
Bubba

Someone else can help you along with that procedure, not me!
If you dont like it, tough chit! You got exactly what you paid for and
more. Now go cry in someone else's cereal.
Bubba

"buffalobill" wrote in
legroups.com:

i just looked more closely at bubba's link which is
http://www.belfuse.com/Data/DBObject/5MF.pdf
and the spec sheet is describing 5mm by 20 mm fuses.
thanks again to bubba, who may have over 1200 posts!
-bill