Posted to alt.home.repair
Bubba

Default Blown fuse

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:09:44 -0600, "R. Gregg Reed"
wrote:

Bubba ReMoVe wrote in
:

How bout you do this. Post your phone number, not cell number. Or
email it to me. I'll call you from my home #. Make sure you turn on
caller ID and Anonymous Call Rejection. That is for you. That way I
cant hide my real name and phone number. I'll even let you pick the
date. I own the company so I can be here just about anytime you'd like
Now you game?
Bubba

Sorry, but anyone who would want to fight someone because he got his
feelings hurt on usenet is a total ****in' moron, and I don't give my
home phone number to total ****in' morons.

Besides, you're the one that wants to fight me, not the other way
around. If I want to squash a bug I can do it here as easily as there.
So if you want to fight you need to do it my way.

Again, as expected ....I'll take that as a no.
...........and you're still a pussy.
Bubba