Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Building a Metal Woodburning Fire Place

Me!
In Texas - Deep Texas.
Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Laurie Forbes wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message

Various parts would be easy using a CNC Plasma torch - Simple parts like
that
are not much work - other than the cad and grinding..

yes but who has one

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Laurie Forbes wrote:

Am thinking about building a woodburning fireplace (standalone type) from
welded 3/16" or so plate. I'm not sure how to handle the door but
all-in-all it wouldn't seem to be too difficult. Or, maybe I'm wrong...

Anyhow, was wondering if anyone has already done it or if plans/examples
are available anywhere.

Also, would it be practical to cut 3/16 plate with an abrasive blade in a
circular saw??

Laurie Forbes

News==----
Newsgroups