Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT - Democracy cometh

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:12:19 -0600, "its me" wrote:

You forgot about the large group of people in the middle who might
subscribe
to parts of either philosophy (Gunner included) but should be insulted to
be
branded by your handles.
Steve

Actually..I forwarded it to about 40 other Conservatives after
laughing at its straightforward obvious truth.

Gunner

I myself am a hardworking, taxpaying, gun owning, patriotic, gas burning
American that believes in helping people less fortunate than me but I damn
sure ain't gonna be grouped with a bunch of so called conservatives. BTW
just what have you conserved today?
Steve

What did I conserve today...hummmm...
My strength (recovering from pneomnia), I didnt kill several trees by
not buying the Sunday paper, I didnt drive to the store, and I posted
some 2nd Amendment stuff to some emailed enquiries, so have done my
part to conserve the Constitution.

And frankly..I dont care where you group yourself. You are not my
problem. Nor my concern. Nor are you r opinions. Shrug.

Feel free to group yourself with the Neo Zorostrian Clam Loverers, or
the Quasi Free Melon Marxists, or the Felladilast Club.

March to your own drummer damnit! Be strong, stand tall! Be YOU!!!

"We are afraid to put men to live and trade each on his own private
stock of reason, because we suspect that this stock in each man is
small, and that the individuals would do better to avail themselves of
the general bank and capital of nations and ages. Many of our men of
speculation, instead of exploding general prejudices, employ their
sagacity to discover the latent wisdom which prevails in them. If they
find what they seek, and they seldom fail, they think it more wise to
continue the prejudice, with the reason involved, than to cast away
the coat of prejudice, and to leave nothing but naked reason; because
prejudice, with its reason, has a motive to give action to that
reason, and an affection which will give it permanence."
Edmond Burke

Btw..you are aware that todays Conservative are Classical Liberals,
are you not? Or Neo Liberals?

Feel free to increase your knowlege base by googling the two terms.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner