John Flanagan

Default Composition of low melt temp fixturing alloy

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:27:09 GMT, Ted Edwards wrote:

John Flanagan wrote:

It shrinks so I would loose support. I need something with a slight
swell after solidifying.

Does anybody still use linotypes today? You used to be able to get old
slugs of type metal. This expands slightly when freezing.

You don't know that alloy composition do you? I think you're dating
yourself here :^).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.