Posted to alt.home.repair
R. Gregg Reed

Default Blown fuse

Bubba ReMoVe wrote in
:

You are more than welcome to come visit me anytime. Id be happy to
show you exactly how "small" I am.

I wasn't referring to your physical size. I already have ample evidence
that you have a fat head and a big mouth. I was actually referring to
your mental size, and I have ample evidence of that, too.

I would also like to tell you in
person what I told you on here. Im not shy in the least. Plan on
giving out your Christmas presents early because you wont be waking up
till sometime after the new year. Sweet dreams you pussy.
Care for the offer?

You can't be serious. Do you really expect me to waste my time traveling
to where you are just so we can fight over a discussion on Usenet? Oh, I
understand. You DON'T expect me to waste my time. That's what you're
counting on.