Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Gary H writes:

I find it mildly amusing when some people hang out in these NGs
simply to show off their vocabularies and to instigate arguments??

Are you asking or asserting?

Some people have naturally rich vocabularies. The fact that they use
them doesn't mean that they are showing off, although it might seem
that way to people with more limited vocabularies.