Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default Kerosene Heater and De-humidifer Combo?

According to Name :

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

[ ... ]

That headache suggests to me that the CO detector is not working
properly -- assuming that it still reads zero after the test with no
ventilation.

You probably should test that detector before depending on it.

[ ... ]

I think I will set it near the heater and try again.

Check the manual. Some of them are deactivated by being too
near some burning objects. They should list the proper way to test your
unit.

Good luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564