Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JAD

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

"Gary H" wrote in message
David Maynard wrote:
Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

Well, opinions *are* allowed

Opinions are like rear ends: everybody's got one. But I didn't say
you couldn't have an 'opinion'. I said it was none of your business.

Never said it was my business,

You didn't have to as it's implicit in your 'critique', as if it's any
of your business.

just stated an opinion.

And I just stated it's none of your business.

and no, he got rich because mom and pop made sure things were
fast-tracked

Sure. Go ahead and tell me how "mom and pop" coerced mega-giant IBM
into contracting Microsoft for Basic and DOS.

It's available everywhere. Find it yourself and post if you desire.

You're the one making the claim and the accusation. It's not up to me to
do your supporting research.

and I'm not bitching

It's precisely what you're doing.

Did, didn't, did, didn't. There's a stupid argument that could go on
all day.

It's self evident.

I've got plenty to keep me warm and happy. How about you.

None of your business.

True statement that.

Damn, snotty little soul aren't you?

I find it mildly amusing when those who spit out accusations (thief,
liar, whatever) then accuse perceived 'defenders' of being 'snotty', or
some other pejorative.

I find it mildly amusing when some people hang out in these NGs
simply to show off their vocabularies and to instigate arguments??

I find that most folks like the BGs of the world, you know, the
Rockefellers and such...
Their money always seems to become more respectable, the older
it gets.

As for me, just a point of view and that's about as simple as
it gets. If you feel you have to jump to the defense of these
poor helpless folks, then go for it. Shrug.

Defend as much as you wish, go to war for them, bow and pray to
them, so what. It still boils down to opinion and all the
arguing in the world isn't going to change that.

When it comes to folks like them, you would like to be able to
kiss ass, I'd like to be able to kick ass. See, just a
different point of view. Get over it.

So, further response on this one would seem unnecessary on my part.

Have a good day, maybe Bill will send you a Christmas card.
Postage due. :-)

don't feel left out, maybe some bum will give you a card. Rich G are you
listening?
Your 'opinion spouts as envy. Why do you think its bowing , worshiping when
someone takes the opposite side and defends someone who isn't around to
defend himself? Your opinion is based on 'innuendo and is not thought out
very well. And bashing someone without the facts straight is ....well its
nonsense.