Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

Gary H wrote:

Mxsmanic wrote:

Many people refuse to believe that anyone could become more successful
than themselves through purely legitimate means because it implies
that these such a person might be smarter than they are, and they
cannot accept this possibility.

Awwww, please don't practice your dime store psychology on me? I know
Bill Gates is much much smarter than I am, no question about it. I
didn't say he wasn't. I merely said he was a thief with accomplices
before and after the fact. Why do you have to make it complicated? :-)

Because you demonstrate the trait even in the denial of it.