Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Gary H writes:

Awwww, please don't practice your dime store psychology on me?

I don't recall mentioning you. Hmm.

I know Bill Gates is much much smarter than I am, no question
about it. I didn't say he wasn't. I merely said he was a thief
with accomplices before and after the fact. Why do you have to
make it complicated?

Do you find "dime-store" psychology to be complicated?

Bill Gates is no more a thief than any other corporate CEO. He
happens to be the founder of a very successful company, and the
founders of successful companies are routinely demonized, typically
without any rational basis for doing so.