Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Tiberio

Default Blown fuse

"Bubba" ReMoVe wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:44:31 -0600, "R. Gregg Reed"
wrote:

Someone gave me a 27" TV because it wouldn't work, so I took it home and
opened it up, hoping it would be something easy. I found a blown fuse,
which I'm hoping is the only problem. The fuse says 5MF5A125V, which I
assume means 5 amps 125 volts, but I don't know what the 5MF means. Any
ideas? Thanks.

Jesus H Christ!
http://www.belfuse.com/Data/DBObject/5MF.pdf
How do you get through daily life?
How did you figure out how to use the newsgroups and not learn how to
do a simple Google search.?
Google took all of 0.40 seconds to find that link for me.

Next time this will save you a few key strokes:

http://just****inggoogleit.com/

Maybe you should have someone else change that fuse for you before you
electrocute yourself???
Bubba