Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Gary H writes:

Well, opinions *are* allowed and no, he got rich because mom and
pop made sure things were fast-tracked and I'm not bitching I've
got plenty to keep me warm and happy.

Many people refuse to believe that anyone could become more successful
than themselves through purely legitimate means because it implies
that these such a person might be smarter than they are, and they
cannot accept this possibility.