Sue

Default OT-California In revolt

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:57:31 -0400, Jack Erbes
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:12:11 GMT, Sue wrote:

Well, see, I cheat. When there is a thread crossposted from the riff
raff group by Gunner I sometimes sneak over to the other groups to see
if there's anything being said that's been cut from the riff raff. If
I hadn't done that on this occasion I wouldn't even know that I'm riff
raff. Thank God my mother is dead. She'd never get over the
humiliation. ;o)
Sue - shuffling out of metalworking with head hung in shame.

A cheater, huh? I've heard about those. We don't get many of them
here. What group are you shuffling back off to?

misc.survivalism, of course. Home of the riff raff. G

And I think you meant to say "When there is a thread crossposted from
rec.crafts.metalworking by that riff raff Gunner..."

When he crossposts I read them on misc.survivalism and then go from
there.

Riff raff are
individuals with no dedicated group of their own that I know of.

Oh, I'm pretty dedicated to MS although not a survivalist myself.
They tolerate me over there. ) Some have said that I'm sorta like
their mascot. And, some have called me some pretty obscene names.
And, I'm proud of every one of them considering the sources. G

And, if you think it would have made your Mom feel better, I don't
think your simply being present here is enough to qualify you as riff
raff. You have to post something that lets you be categorized as such
(no rules apply, we each maintain our own categories). Take a shot at
it, maybe you'll get lucky.

LOL Nope. Don't want to upset the spirit of Mom (if there be such).
Sue