Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT Browser

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:55:53 -0600, Unknown
wrote:

,;
,;Ill do a full reinstall maybe tonight or next weekend and see if there
,;is an improvement.
,;
,;Ubunto is supposed to be very very good..but you have to install it on
,;a seperate machine..as it installes itself completly..including
,;formating your drives, as I understand it. I may be wrong with the
,;latest distro.

If you meant Ubuntu you are wrong. It runs from the CD without
installing.

As I thought. I had an early distro that automatically installed to
HD and wasnt sure that it was changed or not. My current copy was from
another person and wont even boot on my machine. Ill need to find
someone with broadband to get another copy of the latest.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner