Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default New Condensate Pump, add one of those ammonia hocky puck things you use in toilet tanks?

wrote in message
oups.com...
New Condensate Pump, add one of those ammonia hocky puck things you
use in toilet tanks?

Thanks everybody for the replies, I think I will try the bleach option
first and let the chemical puck collect more dust.

E-mail me your addy, and Ill send you some of those so called overpriced
tabs that the makers suggest over bleach...

BTW...bleach is never suggested by the makers of the units, and some makes
even state in the warranty that using it kills your coil warranty....just as
information.