Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Gary H

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

snip

BTW, Mr. Gates gives more money to charity each year than most of you will
earn in a lifetime... I suppose some of you will consider that to be tax
evasion....

I'm still not sure why my freaking clock runs slow...... lol....

Good day...

He should give a goddam sight more than he does. S.O.B. got
rich by stealing CP/M and rewriting it slightly and calling it
MS-DOS. Daddy was a big time lawyer and mommy was a big **** in
government so, true to the American way, Billy got his own way
and became very very rich. If some other poor S.O.B. off the
street tried it, they would probably throw him so deep in the
slammer they'd have to pump sunshine to him.

I guess *you'll* call that *free* enterprise.