Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default OT - Richard Pryor - RIP

In article ,
LRod wrote:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:40:28 -0500, "Lee Gordon"
wrote:

Died today, age 65.

A sad story. Immensely talented--possibly the funniest comic I ever
heard.

He's way up there, that's for sure. There are many funny comics and
comedians. (The difference being that a comic says things funny, and a
comedian says funny things.)

In my eyes Pryors a giant, a view not shared by everybody. It is such a
personal call. The top is very wide in that category. Even Jerry Lewis
is funny when he's not trying to be.

But don't pay any attention to me...I'm the guy who thinks Nathan Lane
is one of the funniest people alive...no wait.. Charlie Callus is the
funniest....Carson?? Or was it Jonathan Winters? Richard Jeni... yes
Jeni cracks me up... did I mention Carlin? I meant to say Lee Evans..
(Mouse Hunt is VERY funny.. in spots..) I just KNOW I'm missing a few
hundred...

Anyway.. we lost a very talented guy. He will be missed.

Oh... then there is Ron James who got a slice of ham so thin once, that
the pig didn't even know it was missing from his arse.