ATP

Default Major Haul Today

Bob Swinney wrote:
Good observation Dave! Evidently the original poster was trying to
impress us with how smart he was by denigrating the efforts of a
fellow machinist. (term machinist used very loosely in the poster's
case) Seems he was more interested in bragging about the size of his
truck (penile reference ?) than of acquainting us with what he
obtained from the collection of one poor soul.

Bob Swinney

I would never describe myself as a machinist. I thought it was kind of sad
that this guy was evidently smart and had some skills, but ended up locking
himself in his house and living in a bizarre fashion. Of course I also
considered my collection of junk and what will happen to it when I die, but
that has been covered before and almost goes without saying. In any event,
his tools will be put to a better use than getting melted down.

From: "ATP"

The deceased electrician/metalworker was a real nutcase-

That's no way to talk about your deceased benefactor. He may have
been an unusual man, but you are now in possession of a large amout
of the tools he worked with. Better to say nothing but good things
about him so that the karma vested in those tools doesn't turn
against you. You could get hurt in a shop accident involving flying
vises or something.

Just an observation.
Dave