Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do I need my trench inspected??

raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes
What lesson would that be, then

If you're posting a "country dependent" question to a group with UK in
it's title, disguising your email addy as being french is not the
brightest idea, is it

Also posting without any context means that it's not only yourself who
gets confused when you post

back to your trench

--
geoff

I could be French, or indeed be from Tibet. I could have any sort of
email address unconnected with my place of residence or employment. My
work email ends in ".com", yet I am ony required to visit the USA
occasionally. Do you really think everyone with a ".com" address on uk
newsgroups is lost?

Here's a tip for you geoff. Next time you happen across someone posting
to a uk newsgroup, in English, mentioning UK companies, referring to
regulations and practices that sound suspiciously like those in force
in the UK, they are probably concerned with stuff going on in the UK.

LGF