Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default A/C evaporator location

m Ransley wrote:

Nick in his ultimate wisdom thinks caulk is always the answer, to bad he
doesn't live in own home were added humidification is necessary.

Just as funny-sad is when he used to recommend flooding your basement
floor or removing steam radiator air vents for humidification.

He may overstate his case, but there's at least an element of truth
in what he says -- leaking your warm, humidified air to the outside
and replacing it with cold, dry air which you then heat (lowering
its relative humidity) _will_ boost your need to humidify.