Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
W Canaday

Default New Woodturning Retail Site

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:37:17 -0500, LandingCrafts wrote:

We're still working on the site and will continue to expand our
merchandise and product lines. Please visit and see what we have to start
with. Let us know what you think. Let us know how we can improve.

Don't stop now. A LOT of the links point to a page that
simply says "Interested in a lathe? Contact us".

For me to buy, you need to provide quite a bit more product detail. For
instance, what are the gripping ranges (etc) for the jumbo jaws? Will they
fit other (non Oneway) chucks? People who already know this information
already own these jaws. They are not your customers.

Bill