Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default you've got to see this clock

The comment that I have gotten a lot that never fails to amaze me is "you
can't make one of those, you have to buy them". I'm a machinist and tool
maker. My response always is, "you want to bet"?
I'm sure that he has gotten comments like that a lot on various things he's
done over the years. Joe Average generally doesn't have a clue.

"Swingman" wrote in message

You gotta love the "bizarre comments". Most of us have heard them, every

one
(even when not applied to the same level of craftsmanship) ... further

proof
of the end result of the short-circuiting of survival of the fittest.