Posted to rec.woodworking

Default you've got to see this clock

Unvbelievable piece of work. I have a couple of friends that have
built scrollsaw clocks from plans purchased from Clockit, and they
thought they were doing brain surgery because of the level of accuracy
needed.

Everything is so important on this, not one piece (unless it is an hour
marker on the face) can be less than 100%.

And honestly, I am not sure which I am more appreciative of; the fact
he built it, or the fact that HE designed it and did all his own
drawings. Start to finish it is really impressive.

I enjoyed the comments, too. I remember when I showed off my first
segmented piece I made on my lathe after working my butt off to get
things to line up, fit, and plain just look OK.

One of the first comments I got was "now there's a great way to use up
your scraps!"

Robert