Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Cost of Materials

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 05:00:32 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Mark
Jerde" quickly quoth:

wrote:

One weird thing is that I cannoty for some reason get to that part#
8992K493 @ McMaster.com "rashid111" mentioned.

If I put that part number into the search function it comes up, but if
I try to navigate to it by going through the options, I cannot get
that same part/page.

It has me wondering what I'm missing. And that is why I said I'm still
trying to navigate that site.

Try another browser. I have to use Internet Exploder instead of FireFox on
some sites.

I got the same thing in FF 1.0.7. I downloaded 1.5 yesterday. Maybe
it's time to install it. Anyway, IE solved the problem for me on the
McMaster site.

But you're right, Mark. If you have trouble with a site, go to
another browser. Suggestion: go to the Mozilla site and download
IEtab. It allows you to automatically shift to IE if you experience
problems with M$-only-centric sites. I had to do that with my
bank sites. (IE-only bank sites? Scary, wot?)

http://ietab.mozdev.org/

Never put off 'til tomorrow | http://www.diversify.com
what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications