Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Michael A. Terrell

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks asaccurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Mxsmanic wrote:

Michael A. Terrell writes:

Its easy to give away $100,000 when its just pocket change. I have
given away my last $5 to a friend who needed money to eat when I had no
job, and not enough food to feed myself the next day.

How noble of you. I'm sure nobody else ever does that.

I don't claim to be "noble", and I know that others have done it, but
not enough have done it. I just did what I thought was right, at that
time. I've been homeless twice in my life and I know what its like to go
days at a time without food.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell