Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Michael A. Terrell

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

JAD wrote:

if this had anything to do with Science hardware or electronics it would be
interesting. Suffice it to say that anyone who gives anything without
expecting something in return would be a great thing. However, charity, is
the furthest thing from most peoples minds, that give huge amounts of money
to anyone. Its all bout the business end of things.

You are right. They get tax breaks for the big donations, but
someone who gives money or other gifts that can barely scrape by is
giving a lot more. When was the last time a billionaire given away every
cent they owned?

Its east to give away $100,000 when its just pocket change. I have
given away my last $5 to a friend who needed money to eat when I had no
job, and not enough food to feed myself the next day.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida