Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller

Default Drying roughed bowls-Boiling Method

Steve Russell wrote:
Hello to the group,

If anyone is interested in my boiling protocol, I will be happy to email it
to them if you will send me an email. I would post it on the group, but some
on the group do not care for posts that are more than a few sentences long.
I still do not have a website as yet, but I'm trying to get one up by early
'06. Plans are to include some of my latest research on the website, as I
have only published 10% of my total research in the last ten years.

If you like Steve, I'd be happy to put the study up on my web page (with
all due credit of course). It's nothing fancy, but for a bunch of text
and maybe some photos it wouldn't be much work to make it at least
presentable until you can find time to make your own site...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb