Gunner

Default Lathe die head Wanted!!

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:41:24 -0700, "frank" wrote:

I have two good die heads that I have no use for. One is
a genuine GEOMETRIC, the other a good knock off.
Plus I have a whole case of oddball threading dies typically
used in the locksmithing trade.

If you want an independent review of the items, I can bring
them down to MarMachine in Costa Mesa.

I am SURE he would agree that two heads and 25 die sets
are worth $200.

GACK!!!!!

Thats one FINE price! Somebody snag it NOW! before he changes his mind.

Gunner

wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I have to make some loooong threaded rod and need a die-head. Anyone
have one for sale or suggest where I might find one? I got sticker
shock at MSC. g

--

Kind regards,
Jenny and her tribe of survivors.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
-- Ben Franklin