Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Intermatic vs. Aube light timers - experiences?

"Michael Daly" wrote in message

On 9-Dec-2005, wrote:

As for the solar timetable issue, remember this is not my house, and I
don't plan to work for these people forever. Asking them to change the
timers themselves is beyond their preferred level of involvement.

Are people getting that stupid or lazy? If they pay me $5,000 per visit
plus transportation, I'll come change the timers for them every time they
want. That will relieve them of this horrible burden.

Sheeesh!

Mike

It's a lotta work, Mike. Hard work. Lotta work. And, if you had to use a
toothpick to push the tiny buttons on those timers, you could poke your eye
out.