Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
drwxr-xr-x

Default '94 buick park ave, delco radio stuck in station scan, fix ?

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:50:57 GMT, wrote:
In sci.electronics.repair Rob B wrote:
the original radio (Delco) is stuck in station scan mode ?
yes, scan is off, there is a little SC in display that goes on and off
when you cycle the scan button but radio still scans

Will it pick up local stations as it scans, or is it totally "deaf"?

The problem is probably that there are no Country And Western or 'Jesus'
stations within range. That what I've found while driving the wide open
highways in the western U.S. When I hit scan those are the _only_
stations that it'll stop on.