Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Adam Smith

Default hollander beater plans?

That is the one. Great book if you are really interested in pulp science.

It is mostly oriented around paper mill lab testing and mill control, but
there is great information for the hand paper maker that is willing to spend
the effort. And I'm pretty sure that there are drawings of the Bertram that
give you a good sense of the plan. If it is a make-or-break on your buy
decision, I can check my copy tonight. If there is anything specific you are
hoping to learn, ditto, just ask.

Regards,

Adam

"Bob May" wrote in message
. ..
Found a book by James D'A Clark called Pulp Technology and Treatment for
Paper on Bookfinder. Cose is $89. Is that the book?

--
Why do penguins walk so far to get to their nesting grounds?