Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice

Default Who owns my Electricity Meter?

On 9 Dec 2005 08:12:49 -0800, wrote:

The bloke from Central Networks (the local electricity network
company) says my electricity supplier owns my meter. If so, I
suppose I give it to who I like by swithcing supplier?

The CN bloke has not been precise enough in his use of English. He
means "supplier" as in the physical electricity not "supplier" as in
who you pay for said electricity.

I need to move it as the room it's in is to be demolished. I'd like
to find out who owns it first so I can ask their permission.

I suspect they will want to move it and the no doubt the incoming
feed...

--
Cheers

Dave. pam is missing e-mail