Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar

Default very confused-- Bleach vs. Mold

In article 2005120909311243658-nobody@verizonnet,
says...
On 2005-12-01 10:23:13 -0500, mm said:

But since bleach has come up, I'll mention that I noticed that Clorox
Bleach as currently sold here, has no chloriine in it.

Yes it does. It's called sodium hypochlorite.

Pure chlorine is a gas at standard temperature and pressure, so you
would need a gas cylinder, not a plastic jug, to contain it.

Guessing they mean Clorox All Fabric Bleach...Triethanolamine, Hydrogen
peroxide and Benzenesulfonic acid, C10-C16-alkyl derivatives are the AI.

Clorox 2 ... Subtilisin (proteolytic enzyme), Sodium perborate
tetrahydrate and Benzenesulfonic acid, C10-C16-alkyl derivatives seem to
be the AI
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS