Posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.motorcycles,demon.local,uk.d-i-y
Beav

Default Earth on metal light switches?

"ah" wrote in message
news:V9Llf.17427$SY.11032@trnddc06...
Turby wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:25:46 GMT, ah wrote:

Beav wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Big Mouth Billy Bass wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 05:32:46 GMT, via 2Wvjf.1094$fY3.433@trnddc01,

Why are you posting this in demon.local?

Because it's off-topic. I would have thought that that was obvious.

You'll not be warned again.

What's going to happen? Are yu going to seek him out and slap his legs?
demand jpegs at least, but a vid would be better.

Don't underestimate our willingness to enforce The Rule.

Considering that most of those people in the video can't hit the
broadside of a barn, the threat seems a bit empty.

Sheer numbers should do.

Just hope to **** those numbers aren't anything to do with IQ eh?

--
Beav
OMF#19

mail is beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com (with the obvious changes)