Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mike Paulson

Default Drying roughed bowls-Boiling Method

Ecnerwal wrote:
Well, I'd suggest dropping those people in your spam filter and posting
away Steve, since your posts are/have been one of the best bits of
reading here. And any of those people should drop you (and me) into
their spam filters and then go back to watching soap opera's...

Yeah, da noive a' dose guys makin' wid da complaints against our great
guru. We all wants ta hear what youse gots to say, Steve, so let 'er
rip. If any a dem guys complains, Vinnie and Vito may have ta pay dem a
visit, just a social call you understand....