Sue

Default OT-California In revolt

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:23:14 -0400, Jack Erbes
wrote:

On 29 Jul 2003 09:01:52 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

2. You are crossposting G

Ah but I am not. Gunner why *do* you find it
necessary to kick the hornet's nest so they
fly around in so many ngs? Honestly this is
one of your least attractive features and
I suspect your stock here at rcm would go
up _several_ notches in the eyes of many
regular posters, if you stopped doing it.

Your comment to lennie was indeed crossed
over to a number of other groups, with the
only goal I can figure out, of getting him
further embroiled.

Play nice.

Oh boy! Let's all jump on Gunner!

I agree with Jim, Gunner.

We are friends and it is alright if friends do not agree everything.

But I also feel that if you made your OT posts to rcm only (separate
from posts of the same material to any or all other groups) it would
keep an awful lot of riff raff off of rcm.

I agree with you about the crossposting, but "riff raff"? Harumph!!
Well, I never..... G
Sue

I sometimes block threads that get out of hand simply because of some
of the foul mouthed oafs and idiots at large that are hammering the
thread. If the thread was OT but still under discussion by the
regulars here I would probably continue to read it just to see what
folks here think about it.

I mentioned this to you awhile back and you did not comment on my
post. If you don't want to do this, it is not a big deal.

If you use mailing lists, I think you can make one with a number of
newsgroups on it and that will post to a number of groups and let each
post develop its own thread based on the inputs and desires of the
members of each group.