Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
LandingCrafts

Default New Woodturning Retail Site

That's actually the type of feedback I'm looking for so check again ... we
just added our address. Our web registration is private not because we are
hiding our identity. Just trying to foil spammers and domain hijackers,
futile as that might be.

As a reference ... we've been selling Oneway products on Ebay for a while.
You can check out our current listings (and feedback) on my Ebay store at
http://stores.ebay.com/Going-Bunkers. Oneway has told us our Ebay prices are
too low (they have asked us to sign a MAP policy) so we will soon have to
stop our Ebay listings. In it's place we offer discounts on our new web
site. Our prices are excellent. With the discount, a complete Talon package
including insert & #2 jaws would be $188. We guarantee this is the best
price you'll find.

If you have questions ... just give us a call or email us directly. I'm
sure we'll be able to ease both your mind and your wallet. ;-)