Gunner

Default OT-California In revolt

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:41:43 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

So, it turns out a person can vote for a new governor without voting
to recall the present one in california if I heard the court decision
right. Anyway, I was wondering when the regular vote was going to come
up. In 2004? So maybe Gray would have been replaced soon anyway? It's
gonna cost the state about 40 million bucks for this recall vote
according to the news. And how much will be spent on campaigning? It
seems silly, here in WA, what is happening in CA. But that's what 800
miles of separation will do.
ERS

Oddly enough..the dollar figures for the cost of the election keep
rising, in proportion to the amount of crying and moaning that the Dems
are doing.

Typical of the Left, to take a simple $10 million dollar project and
raise the cost to $40 million dollars (or $60m some Dem recently said)

Since when has any Dem every worried about the cost to the taxpayer of a
project? Only when its their own ox getting Gored

Chuckle

Gunner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
-- Ben Franklin