Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tove Momerathsson

Default OT Browser

Wayne Cook wrote:

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:58:12 -0500, Tove Momerathsson
wrote:

Larry Fishel wrote:

It may not be too uncommon to find pages that worked under IE but don't
work under firefox. That's often because the page has a bug (some times
intentional) that happened to work because of a bug in IE...

Then there's MSC and Enco's sites, where whatever they use to tell whether
Javascript is enabled doesn't like what Mozilla is answering. So I keep
IE around mostly for them.

When was the last time you updated Mozilla. I'm currently using
Mozilla Firefox and have no trouble with MSC's web site. I did have
some trouble with my older version of Mozilla.

I checked out Mozilla vs MSC at work and it's just fine.

So the problem is at my end, either how I have Mozilla configured (and yes,
Javascript _is_ enabled) and the firewall and other assorted stuff between
me and them.

Tove