Gunner

Default OT-California In revolt

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:42:21 -0700, wrote:

On 29 Jul 2003 09:01:52 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

I suspect your stock here at rcm would go
up _several_ notches in the eyes of many
regular posters, if you stopped doing it.

Now I am sure that would ALSO make him sleep better at night. vbg
Who gives a **** where he stands in the RCM ratings?? I think you have
been spending too much time coaxing your member, Jim.

Actually as far as I can see with the majority being weenies here,
being on the outer of RCM is the preferred spot. Still I don't have
the herding mentality, so what would I know??? Ha!

Have at it Gunner, I don't agree or disagree with you, but at least
you HAVE an opinion of your OWN and not afraid to voice it. Guess I'll
look back here in another 6 months, it seems I have missed so little
in the past 6 months.

Best regards and pop in a bit more often. Your input is always
interesting and welcome.

Gunner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
-- Ben Franklin