Gary Coffman

Default OT-California In revolt

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:34:29 GMT, Sue wrote:
Looks to me as though Lennie is posting through Google. I don't know
about Google but with Free Agent I can't remove groups. When I make a
reply the only group that shows up on the Newsgroups list at the top
is the one I'm on at the time. Therefore, I can't crosspost either in
replies unless I manually add the groups back in (not sure I can do
that as I haven't tried).
Sue - computer ignorant.

Actually, unless you've configured it to do otherwise, Free Agent
automatically inserts all the crossposted groups in the header. You
can remove them if you like, or add to them if you like.

Gary