Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Request for hand-held belt sander opinions.

On 8 Dec 2005 13:53:13 -0800, hylourgos wrote:
"Geeezz.... we get it HYLOURGOS. You like the damn sander. A lot."

Calm down, it wasn't me. Trust me, I clicked on "post" but once. I've
taken the opportunity to remove the superfluous ones.

Ah. About that...don't bother with cancel messages, very few ISPs
actually honor them. Decades ago the cancel messages were heavily
abused as a way for people to control what other people had posted, so
most ISPs don't honor control messages of that nature anymore.

Easier, and better, to just shrug it off. We've all done it, either
manually or due to flaky software.

Dave Hinz