Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default What is Amazon thinking? Yet another Amazon post

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

And I get all kinda gloomy and stuff if I don't get my two or three
Harbor Frights every week.

You seem like a nice enough guy. Tell you what. I will circle all the numbers on
one of those 'Get More Info' cards you find in magazines sometimes. eMail me
your snail-mail address, I'll take care of the rest.

A friend of mine helped out one of our buddies by doing just that. He ended up
getting him on hundreds of mailing lists that way. The mail kept coming for
years!! By the arm-full! Never a gloomy moment again!

That particular card came out of Bridal Magazine.
I hear that investment-type magazines can be really helpful too!

I'm so glad I can help!

Cheer UP!! Help is on the way!

Rob