clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default The British and shopping cart technology

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:34:57 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"spitfire2" wrote in message
A little earlier, we GAVE the Yanks the know-how to build the first
atomic bomb, free.

Uhm... if you did then why didn't you build one yourselves? Hmm?
I guess you /didn't/ have the know-how then...

We also gave them radar,

IIRC, in idea this is true. But we did a lot of development during the
war.

Tim

The Clinton Ontario AFB (Now the town of Vanastra) was the "home of
Radar" in the second world war. much of the military development and
training on Radar was done their. The National Research Council was
also heavily involved in Radar related development, well before the
second war.

See: http://quark.physics.uwo.ca/~drm/his...r_history.html